The 29THD is a Trip Edge plow that is built to withstand brutal winters. At 29 inches tall and available in 7’6″ or 8’0″ lengths, the 29THD has a custom engineered 6 inch trip edge supported by 4 compression springs. The fully adjustable compression springs are tuned to trip only when necessary so the snow load is not lost. Topping off the 29THD trip design is the patented Shock Killer system that minimizes violent shocks to the plow, truck and operator.
With the Optional Down Pressure® Hydraulic System as standard equipment, this plow will clean better and cut 30% of your plowing time. The Optional Down Pressure Hydraulics add over 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge which is a first in the industry and scrapes clean forward and maximizes back dragging.
As a professional plower, you depend on the steel in front of your truck to move your business ahead. The steel blade on the Sno-Way 29THD series is kept slick and looking good with the Triple-Coat Protection; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
Contractor uptime is kept optimal with the patented EIS (Electrical Interruption System) which eliminates any of the typically troublesome relays by creating a closed-loop truck to plow light connection. All plow contractors know that the elimination of these relays means a full season without surprise electrical headaches.
Sno-Way pays attention to even the smallest details to be sure operators can maximize performance and efficiency. The tube steel tab-slot and lock construction ensures component fit and proper welding while the pre-drilled top rail allows the contractor to easily add the E-Z Fit Deflector in under a minute. The patented E-Z Fit Deflector keeps snow from flying into the windshield on even the toughest plowing nights.
Sno-Way’s 29THD Trip Edge Plow is designed to fit a wide range of work trucks using high strength steels and time-tested blade geometry. Fit More, Plow More, Scrape More, and Trip Less.
GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
EIS™ WIRING SYSTEM
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water – both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrossion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.
Early Sno-Way plow designs used an easy-on, easy-off plow mount system – the first to remove the complete plow and power pack unit from the vehicle. Today, Sno-Way has built on its reputation for efficient, innovative technology to provide an easy-to-use, super fast Drive-In Mount System.
Sno-Way’s hydraulic-assist plow mount attaches itself to the vehicle sub frame. The driver simply positions the vehicle in line with the mount and uses the control (wired or wireless) to positively connect the plow. As a safety feature, Sno-Way’s standard control can be easily disconnected from the harness in the cab and reconnected at the power pack on the plow. This industry- first design allows the driver to control the movement of the plow without standing between it and the vehicle (a common hazard among the competition).
Aside from its speed and simplicity, Sno-Way’s Snow Removal Equipment Drive-In Mount System is standard equipment and not an option like some competitor’s plow mount systems. You won’t pay extra to hookup a Sno-Way on your truck. Available as standard equipment on all Sno-Way plows.
Heavy Duty Springs
Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System protects your equipment from damage while plowing.
Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together. After welding tab-slot and lock and tube steel components together, you get the maximum load force absorption available with weldments. This type of construction means your plow is built to last.