GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrossion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
EIS™ WIRING SYSTEM
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water – both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
Early Sno-Way plow designs used an easy-on, easy-off plow mount system – the first to remove the complete plow and power pack unit from the vehicle. Today, Sno-Way has built on its reputation for efficient, innovative technology to provide an easy-to-use, super fast Drive-In Mount System.
Sno-Way’s hydraulic-assist plow mount attaches itself to the vehicle sub frame. The driver simply positions the vehicle in line with the mount and uses the control (wired or wireless) to positively connect the plow. As a safety feature, Sno-Way’s standard control can be easily disconnected from the harness in the cab and reconnected at the power pack on the plow. This industry- first design allows the driver to control the movement of the plow without standing between it and the vehicle (a common hazard among the competition).
Aside from its speed and simplicity, Sno-Way’s Snow Removal Equipment Drive-In Mount System is standard equipment and not an option like some competitor’s plow mount systems. You won’t pay extra to hookup a Sno-Way on your truck. Available as standard equipment on all Sno-Way plows.
Heavy Duty Springs
Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System protects your equipment from damage while plowing.
Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together. After welding tab-slot and lock and tube steel components together, you get the maximum load force absorption available with weldments. This type of construction means your plow is built to last.