This 32 inch high snowplow blade is constructed with a 12 gauge steel welded moldboard designed with slot and lock engineered components. The tallest straight snow plow series in the Sno-Way line is available in 8’6”, 9’0” and 10’0” lengths. The 8’6” and 9’0” plows are designed with custom engineered mounting brackets designed to accept the patented E-Z Switch™ accessory wings.
While plowers are a rough and tough crew, they do like their plows to look good and Sno-Way delivers with the first-ever Triple-Coat Protection; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
This 32 Contractor Series Straight snow plow is made for the professional who needs to get the job done. This snowplow comes standard with our patented Down Pressure® hydraulic system allowing the savvy contractor to add 250 lbs of down force at the touch of a button. The Down Pressure hydraulics actually allows the contractor to clean better and spread less salt. Spreading less salt means spending less on materials and spending less on materials means more money in your pocket. More money in your pocket is what the savvy contractor is after.
Add the optional E-Z Switch™ wings and you will double the capacity of the 32 Contractor making you the smartest player in the business. Sno-Way engineers solutions that make sense and the E-Z Switch™ wings make sense for those wanting to double their snow-moving capabilities without destroying the integrity of the base blade system.
The E-Z Switch™ 3” box wings more than double plowing capacity and the 9” wings provide the large scale contractor up to 3 times the snow removal equipment in just seconds. Simply stated, we designed the 32 Contractor snow plow to work with the wings instead of the wings being an afterthought. So, add the wings, move more snow and crush the competition.
GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
DOWN PRESSURE® HYDRAULICS SYSTEM
Sno-Way’s patented Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics is by far the ultimate snow removal equipment upgrade and only Sno-Way has it. No other plow manufacturer offers this option. Some may claim that their heavy weight plows produce results like Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics, but take it from us – the leader in D.P. technology – no plow will clean as efficiently or as quickly as a Sno-Way plow. Sno-Way’s Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics allows you to scrape or backdrag more snow in less time resulting in 30% more efficiency.
30% More Efficiency with down pressure hydraulics
Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together. After welding tab-slot and lock and tube steel components together, you get the maximum load force absorption available with weldments. This type of construction means your plow is built to last.
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrossion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.
EIS™ WIRING SYSTEM
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water – both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
Early Sno-Way plow designs used an easy-on, easy-off plow mount system – the first to remove the complete plow and power pack unit from the vehicle. Today, Sno-Way has built on its reputation for efficient, innovative technology to provide an easy-to-use, super fast Drive-In Mount System.
Sno-Way’s hydraulic-assist plow mount attaches itself to the vehicle sub frame. The driver simply positions the vehicle in line with the mount and uses the control (wired or wireless) to positively connect the plow. As a safety feature, Sno-Way’s standard control can be easily disconnected from the harness in the cab and reconnected at the power pack on the plow. This industry- first design allows the driver to control the movement of the plow without standing between it and the vehicle (a common hazard among the competition).
Aside from its speed and simplicity, Sno-Way’s Snow Removal Equipment Drive-In Mount System is standard equipment and not an option like some competitor’s plow mount systems. You won’t pay extra to hookup a Sno-Way on your truck. Available as standard equipment on all Sno-Way plows.
Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System protects your equipment from damage while plowing.