A V Plow Like No Other
This 29VHD Series V Plow has our patented Ground Hugger™ blade design and coupled with our MaxADJUST™ Leveling System to keep the plow on the ground with perfect alignment that eliminates snow trails. All that with the Down Pressure Hydraulic System can't be beat for better, faster cleaning!
Reduce Return Shock To Truck & Driver
See how the 20VHD has a streamlined design and features to hit the snow hard. While V-Plows are known for obstacle tripping difficulty, this plow handles hits with ease using a patented Shock Killer™ Trip Return System which reduces blade return shock to the truck and driver.
GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrosion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.
EIS™ WIRING SYSTEM
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water – both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together. After welding tab-slot and lock and tube steel components together, you get the maximum load force absorption available with weldments. This type of construction means your plow is built to last.
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
DOWN PRESSURE® HYDRAULICS SYSTEM
Sno-Way’s patented Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics is by far the ultimate snow removal equipment upgrade and only Sno-Way has it. No other plow manufacturer offers this option. Some may claim that their heavy weight plows produce results like Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics, but take it from us – the leader in D.P. technology – no plow will clean as efficiently or as quickly as a Sno-Way plow. Sno-Way’s Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics allows you to scrape or backdrag more snow in less time resulting in 30% more efficiency.
30% More Efficiency with down pressure hydraulics
MAXADJUST™ LEVELING SYSTEM
Sno-Way’s MaxADJUST™ Leveling System uses a simple hex bolt to adjust the V-Wing moldboard tilt forward or back.
- Superior cleaning performance
- Superior backdragging capability
- Even ground contact prevents premature blade tripping
- Longer cutting edge life
- Even cutting edge wear
- Less cost for cutting edge replacement
Early Sno-Way plow designs used an easy-on, easy-off plow mount system – the first to remove the complete plow and power pack unit from the vehicle. Today, Sno-Way has built on its reputation for efficient, innovative technology to provide an easy-to-use, super fast Drive-In Mount System.
Sno-Way’s hydraulic-assist plow mount attaches itself to the vehicle sub frame. The driver simply positions the vehicle in line with the mount and uses the control (wired or wireless) to positively connect the plow. As a safety feature, Sno-Way’s standard control can be easily disconnected from the harness in the cab and reconnected at the power pack on the plow. This industry- first design allows the driver to control the movement of the plow without standing between it and the vehicle (a common hazard among the competition).
Aside from its speed and simplicity, Sno-Way’s Snow Removal Equipment Drive-In Mount System is standard equipment and not an option like some competitor’s plow mount systems. You won’t pay extra to hookup a Sno-Way on your truck. Available as standard equipment on all Sno-Way plows.