GROUND HUGGER™ PLOWS
Sno-Way’s Ground Hugger™ blade design transfers pressure from the snow loads to the blade – effectively forcing the blade downward.
- Aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle
- Blade geometry creates optimal roll for maximum force on the ground and evenly distributes snow loads across the moldboard
- Provides unmatched cleaning performance in combination with the downward force of the skid steer or tractor loader arms
Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together. After welding tab-slot and lock and tube steel components together, you get the maximum load force absorption available with weldments. This type of construction means your plow is built to last.
Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
Patented Shock-Killer™ Trip Return System protects your equipment from damage while plowing.
EIS™ WIRING SYSTEM
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water – both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way’s EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
DOWN PRESSURE® HYDRAULICS SYSTEM
Sno-Way’s patented Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics is by far the ultimate snow removal equipment upgrade and only Sno-Way has it. No other plow manufacturer offers this option. Some may claim that their heavy weight plows produce results like Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics, but take it from us – the leader in D.P. technology – no plow will clean as efficiently or as quickly as a Sno-Way plow. Sno-Way’s Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics allows you to scrape or backdrag more snow in less time resulting in 30% more efficiency.
30% More Efficiency with down pressure hydraulics
MAXADJUST™ LEVELING SYSTEM
Sno-Way’s MaxADJUST™ Leveling System uses a simple hex bolt to adjust the V-Wing moldboard tilt forward or back.
- Superior cleaning performance
- Superior backdragging capability
- Even ground contact prevents premature blade tripping
- Longer cutting edge life
- Even cutting edge wear
- Less cost for cutting edge replacement
- We start with zinc phosphate wash as an initial layer to prevent corrossion.
- Then we add an automotive E-Coat primer which penetrates into the metal to keep rust from ever starting.
- Finally we coat the blade with a military grade powder coat for tough exterior.